Wellcome. My name is Zeliha Sayılı Küçük | ZSK who is a painter. I have education on painting and art history. Also I am an expert creating reproduction handmade oil paintings. Here in my website you can find plenty of examples painted by me.
Any question? Dont hesitate to contact.
Contact +90 533 457 9956 (whatsapp)
Q: Which pictures / oil paintings are selling here?
A: We only sell reproduction/original and handmade oil paintings. You can see many examples at elyapimitablo.com
Q: Which countries shipping available?
A: Usa , European Union, United Kingdom. For others ask please.
Q: What is the price of oil paintings?
A: Price is depends on size of the kanvas. Also it is important picture is assembled or not. Usually price is lower than 250$. Please contact with whatsapp for more information.
Q: Is there any cargo price? Which cargo company carry?
A: No there is no cargo price. PTT (Turkish Cargo company) will deliver the pictures to local cargo company. ( please contact your local customs for additional rules and fees. )
Q: How can I pay?
A: Bitcoin, Credit Card, Bank transfer.
Selling Oil paintings globally.
- Art galleries often showcase and sell a variety of paintings, including oil paintings, by established and emerging artists. Local galleries in major cities around the world may have a diverse collection of artworks for sale.
- Online Marketplaces: Online platforms like eBay, Etsy, and Amazon often have a wide range of oil paintings available for purchase. These platforms allow you to search for paintings based on your preferences, budget, and location.
- Auction Houses: Internationally renowned auction houses like Christie’s and Sotheby’s hold auctions featuring valuable and collectible artworks, including oil paintings. These auctions attract buyers from all over the world, and you can participate either in person or online.
- Artist Websites: Many artists have their own websites where they showcase and sell their artwork directly to collectors. You can browse through their portfolios, read about their techniques, and purchase oil paintings that resonate with you.
- Art Fairs and Exhibitions: Attend local and international art fairs and exhibitions, as they often feature numerous artists and galleries in one location. These events provide an opportunity to view and purchase a variety of oil paintings from different sellers.
- Social Media: Artists and art sellers often use social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook to showcase and sell their artwork. You can follow artists and galleries you like and keep an eye out for any oil paintings they have available for purchase.
When purchasing oil paintings, it’s important to consider factors such as the authenticity of the artwork, the reputation of the seller, the condition of the painting, and any additional costs such as shipping and customs duties if buying internationally. Researching the seller, asking for additional information or photographs, and understanding the return policies are recommended before making a purchase.
Remember to stay informed about the latest trends, artists, and art market news to make well-informed decisions when buying oil paintings.
The history of oil painting sales dates back centuries and has evolved significantly over time. Here’s a brief overview of the past of oil painting sales:
- Renaissance Period (14th-17th centuries): The Renaissance was a pivotal time for the development and popularity of oil painting. During this period, artists such as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Raphael created masterpieces that attracted patrons from the elite class, including nobility and the Church. Many of these paintings were commissioned and sold directly to private collectors or institutions.
- Baroque Period (17th century): The Baroque period saw a rise in the demand for oil paintings among wealthy individuals, royal courts, and religious institutions. Artists like Caravaggio and Rembrandt created highly sought-after works that often depicted religious or mythological subjects. Art dealers and merchants played a significant role in facilitating the sales of these artworks.
- 18th and 19th centuries: With the rise of the art market and the emergence of art dealers and galleries, oil paintings became more accessible to the middle class. Art auctions gained popularity during this period, providing opportunities for collectors to acquire paintings. The Paris Salon, an annual art exhibition, also played a crucial role in showcasing and selling oil paintings by both established and emerging artists.
- 20th century: The 20th century witnessed various art movements and the diversification of artistic styles. The emergence of art movements such as Impressionism, Cubism, and Surrealism brought forth new approaches to oil painting. Galleries, art dealers, and exhibitions continued to be important avenues for selling paintings. Additionally, art auctions gained further prominence, and major auction houses like Sotheby’s and Christie’s established themselves as key players in the global art market.
- Contemporary Era: In recent decades, the sale of oil paintings has expanded into the digital realm. Online platforms and art marketplaces have become popular venues for artists, galleries, and collectors to connect and conduct sales. Social media platforms also play a significant role in promoting and selling oil paintings directly from artists to buyers.
It’s important to note that the art market has experienced fluctuations and shifts in trends throughout history, influenced by factors such as economic conditions, changing tastes, and cultural shifts. Nevertheless, oil paintings have consistently held their value and continue to be sought after by art enthusiasts and collectors around the world.